Come Get Your Fill, Como.
At Colossal Cafe, breakfast is served all day! Whether you’re bright-eyed and bushy-tailed or just rolled out of bed (no judging here), drop by anytime for some of our famous Flappers or a Colossal Breakfast. Your day will be off to a great start—no matter what time it is.
Prefer a PDF menu? Print or download one here.
Our house specialty! A yeast-based pancake served with butter and Three Rivers Farm pure maple syrup.
- Full Stack (3) $8.25
- Short Stack (2) $6.25
- Single $3.75
- Short with Fresh Fruit $9.25
- Single with Fresh Fruit $6.75
Apple Walnut and Brie Flappers
Our yeast-based pancake topped with honey-brown sugar syrup, apples, walnuts and brie.
- Full Stack (3) $10.25
- Short Stack (2) $9.25
- Single $8.25
Three eggs served with homemade, toasted bread.
- Spinach Mushroom and Provolone $11
- Bacon, Green Onion and Cream Cheese $11
- Ham, Hash Browns and Swiss $11
- Roasted Vegetable Omelet and Feta $11
- Sausage, Green Onion, Tomato, Cilantro and Pepper Jack Cheese $11
Biscuits and Gravy
Pork and bison sage gravy, homemade biscuit and two eggs your way.
- Biscuits and Gravy $11.15
- Side of Pork and Bison Sage Gravy $5.15
Go on, live a little. Throw in a side or two if you’re feeling extra famished.
- Bacon, Ham or Pork Sausage Patties $4
- Maple Turkey Sausage Links $4
- Hash Browns $3.50
- Bowl of Fresh Fruit $6
- Granola, Fresh Berries with Yogurt or Milk $5.50
- Side of Toast (two pieces) $2
- Egg your way (each) $1.5
- Avocado $2.15
- Three Rivers Maple Syrup $1
- Creamy Peanut Butter $1
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuit $2
- Cinnamon Roll $4
- Scone $3
Sweet or savory
- Flip $3
Fresh whipped cream gently folded between
moist yellow cake. Flavors vary
- Cookie $1.50
The eggs are scrambled and served on your choice of buttermilk biscuit, honey whole wheat or sourdough bread, or on a flapper.
- Egg and Cheese $5.50
- Egg, Swiss and Ham $6.50
- Egg, Cheddar and Bacon $6.50
- Egg, Provolone and Sausage $6.50
- Meat and Cheese Lovers $6.50
A bit more meat and cheese of your choice – no egg!
- Fried Egg, Fresh Tomato and Feta on Toast $6.50
- Fried Egg, Prosciutto, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Swiss on Toast $7.50
- Colossal Breakfast $10
Two eggs your way, hashbrowns, bacon, ham or sausage and toast
- Colossal Breakfast w/o Meat $8.25
Two eggs your way, hashbrowns and homemade toasted bread
- Colossal Breakfast Lite $4.75
Two eggs your way with toasted homemade bread
- Fritatta $11
Artichokes, Spinach, Green Onion and Feta, served with homemade, toasted bread
Add what you like or enjoy it plain!
- Just Oats $4
- Walnuts $1
- Granola $2
- Vanilla Yogurt $2
- Brown Sugar $0.5
- Raisins $1
- Craisins $1
Available to our guests 12 and younger. All options served with fresh fruit.
- Silver Dollar Flappers $6
with Butter and Pure Maple Syrup
- Colossal Kids Breakfast $6
Scrambled eggs, Bacon and Toast or a Buttermilk Biscuit
- Macaroni and Cheese $6
- Grilled Cheese $6
- Peanut Butter and Jelly $6
- Coffee – Small (to go only) $2.25
- Coffee – Large (or bottomless mug) $2.75
- Hot Tea (assorted) $2.75
- Orange, Apple or Cranberry Juice $2.50
- V8 $2.50
- Milk $2.75
- Iced Tea $2.25
- Canned Coke/Diet Coke $2.25
- Jarrito Sodas $3
- Mexican Coke $3
- Root Beer $3
- Sparkling San Pellegrino (Aranciata, Pompelmo, Limonata, Aranciata Rossa) $3
- Cold Press Coffee $4
Lunch is done right at Colossal Cafe. From our famous sandwiches to our delicious soups and salads, we’ve got whatever you’re craving. So take a break from work, or bring your friends for a relaxing, midday meal. There’s something for everyone.
All options served with your choice of chips, a cafe salad or a Caesar salad; substitute a cup of soup for $2.
- Spiced Turkey Breast $11
Fresh marinated and grilled turkey breast served with greens, tomato and chipotle aioli on our fresh baked roll
- Chicken Breast $11
Fresh marinated and grilled chicken breast, served with tomatoes, greens and basil-Parmesan aioli on our fresh baked roll
- Meatloaf $12
Homemade beef and pork meatloaf with cranberry chutney and greens on our homemade roll
- Cubano $12
Fischer Farms ham, roasted pork, Swiss cheese, yellow mustard, house made pickles, pressed and grilled on our fresh baked soft bun
- Grilled Cheese $11
Cheddar cheese, goat cheese, grilled tomato and caramelized onion
- Veggie Sandwich $11
Roasted red pepper, marinated eggplant, fresh mozzarella, garlic aioli and arugula on our homemade ciabatta bun
- BLT $12
Thick-sliced smoky bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese and mayo on our homemade toasted bread
Add a fried egg $1.50
- Burger $12
Half pound of fresh-ground beef from Tim & Tom’s hand-pattied and served with lettuce, tomato, onion and your choice of cheese on our homemade bun
Salads and Soups
All served with homemade toasted bread.
- Cafe Salad $5 / $9
Mixed field greens, grape tomatoes, red onions and homemade maple-dijon vinaigrette
Add Chicken breast $4
- Caesar Salad $5 / $9
Fresh romaine, our house Caesar dressing, croutons
Add Chicken breast $4
- Spinach Salad (available in St. Paul only) $10
Fresh spinach, Colossal bacon and red onion dressing topped with a poached egg
- Salad of the Week (available in St. Paul only)
Please call for our current offering
- Cup of Soup* and Side Salad $8
Your choice of soup and cafe or Caesar salad
*Our soup offerings are always changing – please call to see what we have!
Macaroni and Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese $10
Made from scratch with cheddar cheese
Add bacon $3